Our ways of working
Everymind is committed to the work we do, but also pride ourselves on the way we go about doing it.
Our diverse team is committed to the prevention of mental ill-health, the prevention of suicide, and the promotion of mental health and wellbeing. We are passionate about the work we do and value working together, and with others, for the best outcomes.
Our ways of working
- We build the capability of others, so our work can have a positive impact on more people, now and in the future
- We use evidence to guide our work and the work of others
- We work in partnership to deliver the best outcomes
- We value the knowledge and contribution of those with lived experience of mental illness and suicide
- We work across the lifespan
- We are innovative and flexible
- We are committed to excellence – doing the right things, consistently and with respect
- We are dedicated to health equity and to working in a way that values and respects the full diversity of the Australian population.
Everymind acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia. We pay our respects to Elders past and present.
Our skills and capabilities
- Translation of evidence into scalable prevention programs and practical resources that are fit-for-purpose
- Delivering effective and tailored responses to prevention of mental ill-health and prevention of suicide at a regional and national level
- Workforce development – including workforce planning and the development and delivery of tailored training and training packages
- Policy development and review
- Research and evaluation
- Working with a range of health and non-health sectors, communities and partners
- Strategic communication and stakeholder management.
We have an ongoing commitment to the mental health and wellbeing of people who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex or Queer, with inclusive planning and practice being an important principle across our work.