Become a LifeSpan Newcastle Business Partner
- Fund and train at least 20% of staff in QPR online training (at $10 per person)
- For organisations with more than 25 staff – an additional staff member to be trained in ASIST via Lifeline Hunter Central Coast (at $100 per person)
- For organisations with more than 100 staff – an additional two staff members to be trained in ASIST via Lifeline Hunter Central Coast (at $100 per person)
Example funding commitment: For an organisation with 20 people: total spend = $40; for an organisation with 50 people: total spend = $200; for an organisation with 100 people: total spend = $400.
Upon completion of commitment, businesses will receive a digital LifeSpan Newcastle Business Partner information and promotional pack, including:
- Certificate of Commitment
- Business Partner website badge
- Business Partner email signature banner
- Business Partner A3 poster
Complete the form below to sign-up as a LifeSpan Newcastle Business Partner.
For more information about the LifeSpan Newcastle Business Strategy or becoming a Business Partner, contact our LifeSpan Newcastle Team on 4924 6900 or email:
Invest in workplace training
Consider becoming a LifeSpan Newcastle Business Champion
Make a commitment to fund and train at least 30% of staff in QPR and 1 in 30 staff in ASIST.
LifeSpan Newcastle provides a unique opportunity for the community to come together, consider our existing local suicide prevention efforts, and to use the evidence base to build on and improve this work.