Become a LifeSpan Newcastle Business Champion
- Fund and train at least 30% of staff in QPR online training (at $10 per person)
- At least 1 in 30 staff trained in ASIST via Lifeline Hunter and Central Coast (at $100 per person)
Example funding commitment: For an organisation with 20 people: total spend = $60; for an organisation with 50 people: total spend = $250; for an organisation with 100 people: total spend = $600.
Upon completion of commitment, businesses will receive a digital LifeSpan Newcastle Business Champion information and promotional pack, including:
- Certificate of Commitment
- Business Champion website badge
- Business Champion email signature banner
- Business Champion A3 poster
Complete the form below to sign-up as a LifeSpan Newcastle Business Champion.
For more information about the LifeSpan Newcastle Business Strategy or becoming a Business Champion, contact our LifeSpan Newcastle Team on 4924 6900 or email:
LifeSpan Newcastle provides a unique opportunity for the community to come together, consider our existing local suicide prevention efforts, and to use the evidence base to build on and improve this work.