Prevention is at the heart of everything we do - in translating and applying research, and in developing policy, programs and resources to support our stakeholders and community.
Working from our base in Newcastle NSW, on the traditional lands of the Awabakal people, Everymind have been delivering best-practice mental health and suicide prevention programs for over 25 years.
We understand prevention approaches and are able to translate evidence to deliver effective and tailored responses that have the capacity to be scaled nationally and globally.
A world where all people and communities are mentally healthy and live well.
To prevent mental ill-health and suicide through world-leading programs and research.
Investing in the prevention of mental ill-health, prevention of suicide and promotion of mental health and wellbeing makes good economic sense and has a focus on ensuring all people can live contributing lives.
- Every person has the right to and capacity for optimal mental health and wellbeing
- Preventing mental ill-health and preventing suicide is possible
- Every person has the right to live without experiencing stigma or discrimination
- Every sector, every community and every individual can make a meaningful contribution to improving mental health and preventing suicide
- That the full diversity of the Australian population should be considered, and included, in the planning and implementation of mental health and suicide prevention initiatives.