Our funders and partners
Everymind follows the dictum of the World Health Organisation stating that, “Mental Health is Everybody’s Business.”
Efforts to prevent mental ill-health, prevent suicide and promote mental health require every sector of society to work together. We are dedicated to working in partnership to deliver the best outcomes.
Our partners and stakeholders include:
- Educational settings - including schools, early childhood services, universities and registered training organisations
- Media and communication professionals and organisations
- Workplaces, large and small
- Health services, emergency services, community services and non-government organisations
- Governments and policymakers
- Families and carers
- Research organisations
- People with lived experience of mental ill-health and suicide
- Communities, including priority populations.
Everymind is committed to working in partnership with the communities we serve, including those with personal experience of mental illness and suicide. We value the knowledge and contribution of those with lived experience across our work.
Some of our current and recent funders:
- Australian Government Department of Health
- Australian Government Department of the Treasury
- iCare Foundation
- NSW Ministry of Health
- Department of Health and Human Services, Government of Tasmania
- Queensland Government
- NSW Police
- NSW Mental Health Commission
- NSW Minerals Council and Minerals Council of Australia
- Hunter New England Local Health District
- University of Newcastle
- Beyond Blue
- Centre for Eating and Dieting Disorders
- Australian Rotary Health Research Fund
- Teachers Health Fund
- nib foundation
- Greater Charitable Foundation.